Note: This topic is for discussing cots and beds. If you want to buy and sell cots or beds, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Sheets for bednest

(13 Posts)
jennimoo Fri 09-Aug-13 19:14:57

I can't seem to find a definitive answer on what normal sheets fit the Bednest. I'm planning to try the supermarket own crib sheets which are roughly the right size.

If you used a bednest without the special sheets fit it, what did you use?

glorious Fri 09-Aug-13 19:18:08

Crib sheets work well. Or an extra large muslin in an emergency!

jennimoo Fri 09-Aug-13 19:30:10

Thanks, that's what unwanted to hear! £5 for 2 seems much better than the 'official' price!

jennimoo Fri 09-Aug-13 19:30:26

Unwanted?? I wanted...

glorious Fri 09-Aug-13 19:56:49

Yes and the official sheets are too small anyway (got some free) hmm

jennimoo Fri 09-Aug-13 19:59:47
glorious Fri 09-Aug-13 20:15:09

Hope they're good. Btw the bednest is amazing. I'm in denial that DD will soon be too big (large 6 month old)

Accentuatethepositive Fri 09-Aug-13 20:20:19

Crib sheets, what a good idea... I just used a flat cot sheet wound round several times. It kind of worked but was a bit of a faff to do! Also loved the bednest though, it was great.

jennimoo Fri 09-Aug-13 21:20:02

I hope we get on with the bednest. DD was a frequent feeder and night time was awful so really hoping this will help and I won't just find it too hard to sleep with a baby by my head!

jennimoo Tue 13-Aug-13 17:28:56

The asda crib sheets fit perfectly smile

glorious Tue 13-Aug-13 19:14:05

Yay!

GreatSoprendo Fri 20-Sep-13 09:22:28

Loved my Bednest! We hired one and they are coming to take it away today as DS has outgrown it now sad. Best bit of baby kit we invested in by a million miles.

We used flat crib sheets from Kiddicare and they were perfect.

Enjoy the Bednest!

Doodledumdums Fri 20-Sep-13 09:26:09

Bednest is BRILLIANT, but the official sheets don't fit anyway, nowhere near. Which was annoying as I ordered two sets and then had no sheets to fit when it arrived. We used john lewis fitted crib sheets and they were perfect.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now