Note: This topic is for discussing cots and beds. If you want to buy and sell cots or beds, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

First cot bed?

(3 Posts)
laura20 Mon 01-Jul-13 15:50:51

I'm currently 5 months pregnant and a first time mum to be. I'm looking for a good quality cot bed that can be used for many years but I am overwhelmed by all the different types on the market. What would anybody recommend? I also want a good mattress but dont no were to start?

MultipleMama Mon 01-Jul-13 16:37:41

I have the Boori Urbane Trinity. It's sturdy, lovely and big enough to fit my twins in who currently share. It was easy enough to assemble (according to DH who hates DIY)

The mattress can be placed low or high depending on age which was great for my back and I think the toddler bed can be used upto 4 years.

FionaFluff Mon 04-Nov-13 10:26:30

i've had a boori cotbed for both my boys they are sturdy and a beautiful piece of furniture and lasted them both until they were 5 when i moved to a full size bed. People worry about the mattress size but telcos fitted cot sheets fit well

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now