This topic is for discussing cots and beds . If you want to buy or sell cots and beds, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Where to look for single duvet for eczema sufferers at reasonable price?

(4 Posts)
ALong151 Mon 27-May-13 18:22:28

I am looking to buy a duvet for my teenage daughter who suffers from eczema , both for summer and winter.As we are used to living in a warm country and she is starting school in UK, I have absolutely no clue as to whether I should buy it online from a bedding company or should I buy it from the high street shops?Where should I start and how much am I looking at for a single duvet which would serve her purpose and is easy to maintain?
Thanks and looking forward to any feedback.

MrsPoxY Tue 28-May-13 08:17:39

M&S sell wool duvets and pillows, we have them for our daughter. They are lightweight and don't have a tog, it's a warm in the winter, cool in the summer sort of thing. Wool is the perfect fibre for allergy sufferers or exczma, as nothing icky lives in wool. It isn't exactly budget, but as it'll do all seasons it's worth it,and it's 20% off today.

ALong151 Wed 29-May-13 05:59:00

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, I am not in Uk yet so it's rather difficult for me to purchase from M & S. Do they accept orders online? And how much is it ?

Thanks heaps.

MrsPoxY Wed 29-May-13 13:22:34

They are online, I think with the discount it was about £60. Not sure if the discount has finished now, though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now