This topic is for discussing cots and beds . If you want to buy or sell cots and beds, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

where to buy mid sleeper bed

(7 Posts)
AllyJU Thu 11-Apr-13 14:16:52

I want to get a mid sleeper/cabin bed for my DD - can anyone recommend/suggest reliable (discounted?) online retailers?

jackeroo Thu 11-Apr-13 14:26:14

We recently bought a high-sleeper for my DS via Ebay. It was the cheapest way we could find - it took a few weeks to find the right price and area, but was worth it. There were quite a few mid-sleepers on there when we looked and many appeared to be in good condition.

AllyJU Fri 12-Apr-13 15:13:30

thanks - I've been looking on ebay for a while now, but haven't seen anything I like in the auctions. There seem to be a lot of online stores, but not sure how reliable they are ...

YoniBraxton Fri 12-Apr-13 15:21:23

We bought a bed online from strictly beds and bunks a couple of months ago. The delivery driver phoned the night before to give an hour long time slot, and they delivered it despite heavy snow that night. We're pleased with the bed and it was a good price

Moominsarehippos Fri 12-Apr-13 15:21:55

Aspace is nice.

MamaBlue4 Mon 15-Apr-13 00:43:15

Amazon sell them I think.

AllyJU Tue 16-Apr-13 14:23:17

Thanks everyone - I had my eye on one, which I've just found cheaper on amazon - just need to sort a mattress now... anyone?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now