This topic is for discussing cots and beds . If you want to buy or sell cots and beds, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Any reason I can't use a koo-di travel basinette instead of a moses basket?

(2 Posts)
LadyMedea Sat 06-Apr-13 14:23:54

For that particular product I'd worry about the lack of padding in the mattress. Also depending on how big a baby you have it might not last very long.

Have you considered getting a travel cot that has a basinette attachment like this

Then you'd have somewhere for babs to sleep during the day and a proper travel cot/play area that will last all the way up to toddlerhood.

badguider Tue 02-Apr-13 13:50:31

I'm trying to minimise our purchases and I think that a side-along cot is what we want for nighttimes for the first six months, but for daytime naps when I want to keep the LO in the living room, can I just use a koo-di travel basinette rather than buying a moses basket?

We're looking to buy the koo-di basinette anyway for our travels and campervan so it wouldn't be an additional purchase.

Here's a link if you don't know what i'm talking about: www.safetots.co.uk/SunTots/Sleeping/Travel-Cots-and-Beds/Bassinettes/c754_855_856_858/p640/Koo-di-Pop-Up-Travel-Bassinette-Red-Trim/product_info.html

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now