This topic is for discussing cots and beds . If you want to buy or sell cots and beds, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Baby hammocks

(3 Posts)
curlyclaz13 Tue 08-Jan-13 10:55:38

Well OH likes them too so that is one hurdle out the way ! I don't buy the 'sleep through from 6 weeks' thing anyway, but do see the benifit of them being snug rather than in a large cot/crib and as they get a little bit older them being able to rock themselves back to sleep.

birdofthenorth Tue 08-Jan-13 10:47:47

I was mad keen on getting one of these until my friend's marriage almost broke down over her preference for the Ambi thing and her husband's insistence that they get a proper solid crib after their DS refused to sleep at all for months on end! If you believe the hype they are miracle cures, I suspect in reality they suit some babies and not others, as with most things. Who knows whether my friends DS would have been a terrible sleeper whatever -but the hammock certainly didn't solve things for them.

curlyclaz13 Tue 08-Jan-13 10:13:44

Although it is still early yet we are looking at baby hammock to start with for our first child and would like some feedback form others that have used them ?
so far I have looked at these two as options but am open to suggestions.
www.amby.co.uk/
or
www.moffii.com/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now