This topic is for discussing cots and beds . If you want to buy or sell cots and beds, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Baby hammocks

(3 Posts)
curlyclaz13 Tue 08-Jan-13 10:55:38

Well OH likes them too so that is one hurdle out the way ! I don't buy the 'sleep through from 6 weeks' thing anyway, but do see the benifit of them being snug rather than in a large cot/crib and as they get a little bit older them being able to rock themselves back to sleep.

birdofthenorth Tue 08-Jan-13 10:47:47

I was mad keen on getting one of these until my friend's marriage almost broke down over her preference for the Ambi thing and her husband's insistence that they get a proper solid crib after their DS refused to sleep at all for months on end! If you believe the hype they are miracle cures, I suspect in reality they suit some babies and not others, as with most things. Who knows whether my friends DS would have been a terrible sleeper whatever -but the hammock certainly didn't solve things for them.

curlyclaz13 Tue 08-Jan-13 10:13:44

Although it is still early yet we are looking at baby hammock to start with for our first child and would like some feedback form others that have used them ?
so far I have looked at these two as options but am open to suggestions.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now