This topic is for discussing cots and beds . If you want to buy or sell cots and beds, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Too big for moses basket, too little for cot...

(3 Posts)
milkyman Wed 02-Jan-13 13:20:03

Hi,
My baby is ten weeks old and weighs 131lbs 2oz. He's outgrown his moses basket and will not settle in it anymore. He's too little for his cot and it's in the room next to ours as it's too big for our room. I would still like him in our room but no sure of a solution. What are people's thoughts on cribs or co-sleeping cots (bednest?). His favovourite place to sleep is on me but this is not an ideal solution!!! Any help wold be welcome.
Thanks in anticiapation....

2beornot Wed 02-Jan-13 13:25:27

Do you think you will need a travel cot at some point? If do you could get it now and use that (if you have room?). This might be a better solution than a crib that will only last another few months. I don't have any experience of the co-sleeping cots, sorry.

PeachTown Wed 02-Jan-13 13:31:36

We have a space saver cot from Kiddicare, which is between a crib and a standard cot. It cost about £75 inc a decent mattress and delivery and is nice and sturdy.

We went for this as I didn't think there'd be as much mileage in a crib.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now