This topic is for discussing cots and beds . If you want to buy or sell cots and beds, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Moses basket liners

(7 Posts)
Axelfoley Sat 04-May-13 23:35:59

http://www.audebut.co.uk/

They do a complete set of covers for the basket including liner, fitted sheet , flat sheet and fleece blanket

browntoes2 Fri 22-Mar-13 13:34:56

Try tiggiandtoggi.co.uk. They do some great basket covers which can be bought individually.

philbee Thu 07-Mar-13 11:06:29

I'm wondering same as we have an old moses basket and I've noticed the liner is all mangled. I can't find new ones though. I think we'll have to do without. I still have the cotton cover to go over it.

ButteryJam Wed 27-Feb-13 00:58:27

What's a boil wash? I've just washed my second hand one at 60 degrees?

Simian0 Tue 18-Dec-12 21:28:15

Thanks smals, think I'll pop it in a boil wash as its nicer than the ones i can find on eBay.

smals Tue 18-Dec-12 19:10:53

a boil wash should be fine or ebay have new ones

Simian0 Tue 18-Dec-12 10:42:43

Hi all,

Just bought a second-hand Moses basket and am buying a new mattress for it. I was also wondering about the cotton lining around the basket. Is it possible to buy new liners anywhere (so far online searches haven't yielded much), or would it suffice to boil wash the existing one?

I'd be grateful for any pointers.

Thanks

Simian

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now