This topic is for discussing cots and beds . If you want to buy or sell cots and beds, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Where can I get a white cot bed with a budget in mind?

(9 Posts)
BetD Tue 21-Aug-12 17:20:59

Hi there, not sure if anyone can help but worth a shot. I'm putting together my babies room and really want a white cot bet to go with the theme. Ideally I would only want to spend around £100 with the safety mattress included - oh and I only want a brand new one. Big ask I know!! If anyone has any ideas they would be gratefully welcomed smile

Thanks in advance.

sleeplessinderbyshire Tue 21-Aug-12 17:22:08

Ikea or mama's a papas outlet spring to mind. Pretty sure John Lewis does a nice cheap white cot too (DD's toddler bed from there was only £60odd)

Janec21 Wed 22-Aug-12 11:59:42

I got mine from a company called Online4Baby. It came with the mattress, brand new and free next day delivery. I was waiting for the catch but wasn't any. It was slightly over your budget at £104.95 but well worth the extra fiver smile

They still have them - www.online4baby.com/for-baby/1066/4Baby-Classic-Cot-Bed-With-Fibre-Mattress---White

dublindee Wed 22-Aug-12 12:00:54

Kiddicare

nathan01 Mon 27-Aug-12 05:41:38

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

MaxJohn Thu 22-Nov-12 11:16:36

well i am not sure but i usually buy from a store Tuttibambini, and i saw a sale banner on their website so i think you should go their and might be you get lucky and you can find what you are looking for.
site: www.tuttibambini.co.uk/

MrsHoarder Thu 22-Nov-12 11:27:20

Ikea sell cots which you can remove the side of: not full size cot beds, but there's only a 10cm difference in length.

Lillian85 Mon 26-Nov-12 14:16:14

If you're still looking then I bought my crib and later cot from an online store called SweetBambino UK , but their prices maybe bit higher than you expected.

KatoPotato Tue 15-Jan-13 11:23:18

We got the Babies R Us Henley Cotbed as part of a deal with free matress and bedding? - DS has just moved into the 'bed' formation last night at the grand old age of 3 and looks very sweet!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now