Note: This topic is for discussing cots and beds. If you want to buy and sell cots or beds, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Bednest vs Babybay bedside cot

(5 Posts)
Birdies Mon 20-Aug-12 10:00:52

Anyone know which of these is better? I definitely want one but can't work out which is best. I think they are very similar price-wise once you add in the extras.

Thanks smile

iwishiwasalittlebitfitter Fri 07-Sep-12 14:16:27

A friend of mine has recommended the bednest and I am very tempted. They are not too expensive on ebay. Bedside cot looks good too but I would prefer the nest as it looks so comfy.

Birdies Fri 07-Sep-12 19:05:41

I actually went for the bednest in the end! It's really lovely. I decided to go for it over the Babybay because of the ability to tilt it and it being a touch bigger. Also can move it about and use it as a travel cot (it is heavy though). It's well made as well, I can't wait to use it!

Went for a new one from the NCT shop as on eBay they still go for about £200, so decided I might be able to sell it on easier and also it's less risky if there were to be any faults with it later on.

woodysmummy Thu 29-Nov-12 16:03:25

you can also hire a bednest from NCT for £99 for 6 months which includes a new mattress

saddlemac Sun 24-Mar-13 17:10:53

Does anyone know what reasonably priced fitted sheets fit the nct bednest?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now