This topic is for discussing cots and beds . If you want to buy or sell cots and beds, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

KOO-DI POP UP SUN & SLEEP BABY TRAVEL BUBBLE COT

(5 Posts)
Crazyjim799 Fri 22-Jun-12 19:54:30

Hi All,

We are looking to go away on holiday with our three month old and wondered if we would be able to use the above Travel Cot, the description states from 6 months onwards. Anyone used one of these on a younger baby??

Advice please.

AKMD Fri 22-Jun-12 21:19:03

They only say that because they also do a pop-up bassinette and want you to buy that too.

Crazyjim799 Fri 22-Jun-12 22:41:32

Ok, so you reckon she will be fine at three months in the cot then?

loopyloopster Tue 26-Jun-12 13:37:51

Did you go for this Crazyjim? Would be interested to hear what you think of it...we're going away with our dd who will be 11 weeks and are debating between this and the bassinette

AmandinePoulain Tue 24-Jul-12 19:54:20

I've wondered this myself...I emailed Koodi and got no reply, but on their fb page someone has asked why the bubble cot isn't suitable from birth and it seems it's not a safety issue, it's because the basinette version is 'more like a Moses basket' hmm. I don't fancy forking out for 2 travel cots and as the bubble is the only one that'll fit in our camper as it's so narrow I think I'll go straight to that one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now