Late period but negative test

(128 Posts)
Jemma7 Mon 07-Apr-03 10:36:17

Have been trying for a baby for about 4 months - periods always regular - now 5 days late, 4 tests later and still negative results! Any suggestions anyone?

carolluvscats Fri 09-Aug-13 22:33:12

well ladies i have also had my period..... sad was so upset. just late as i am irregular coming off the pill....... i think i convinced myself that i was pregnant. wising all u ladies lots of luck, we will be trying again next month fingers xed xx

jzeekim Wed 25-Sep-13 20:45:43

Hi! I'm new to this site! I'm hoping someone could give me answers too. I'm experiencing the same situation as well atm. I'm now 2-3 days late and having period cramps and white discharge. I've also been having mood swings and have been craving foods. My boobs and nipples were also sore and have been on and off. But the cramps and lower back pain were obvious. I did a pregnancy test this afternoon, first response. However, i had a pee half an hour earlier with the urine i used to test so the urine was just a small amount. It was negative. Can someone explain to me what happened?

sheldor Thu 26-Sep-13 19:04:20

This post is from 2003

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now