Help! How pregnant am I?

(3 Posts)
ScarletBegonia1234 Sat 26-Nov-16 13:59:35

Hi! I had a period on 13th October which was my first one since stopping bf my 18 month old. I tested on 14/11 and got BFN. Tested again yesterday 25/11 and got strong BFP!

Based on my last AF I would be over 6 weeks but would the first test have been positive in that case? Or may i have ovulated later due to stopping bf? Any experts out there got any idea? I don't want to get too excited if it's super early....

PenguinsandPebbles Sat 26-Nov-16 14:11:34

I mostly ovulate like clockwork, but one month I didn't ovulate until CD 20. It's a mystery as to why, every other month it's been CD 13 or 14. I also never get a faint BFP until 12-14dpo, then it goes super dark a few days later. It's so frustrating, makes my TWW feel like forever, I have no experience of breastfeeding and pregnancy unfortunately but I have POAS more than most people have had hot dinners.

Have you tried a clear blue with weeks indicator? If it says 3+ your know your nearer the six weeks.

Congratulations

ScarletBegonia1234 Sat 26-Nov-16 14:14:04

Good idea! I think I must be at least nearly 5 weeks so it probably doesn't matter all that much...I just want to know!smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now