Jump on the total fed up bus with me!!!

(7 Posts)
sarahboro1 Fri 25-Nov-16 23:04:23

Cd28, just tested negative so guess I'm just waiting for the witch now. Was really hoping we could do it this month, had my bloods done, opks for the first time and dtd every opk positive....so what now? What more can any of us do? Xx

piraterach Sat 26-Nov-16 09:03:43

I'm totally with you Sarah. 12dpo, loads of symptoms and the biggest fattest negative this morning. Lots of BD, opks and temping so really thought this was our month. Makes you wonder how people get pregnant accidentally doesn't it? Oh well wine all round! smile

sarahboro1 Sat 26-Nov-16 09:06:21

Completely!! All those years I panicked if I missed a pill one day, well there was clearly no need was there??!! Fx af stays away for us. Xx

Chattycat78 Sat 26-Nov-16 10:06:30

Yes it's definitely not as simple as you think to get pregnant! I spent most of my twenties terrified of getting pregnant by mistake. Haha as if.

I would say it depends how long you've been trying though? It can take a while- a year on average supposedly.

Chattycat78 Sat 26-Nov-16 10:08:53

Forgot to also say it can be really variable how long it takes- took a year the first time and we did ivf in the end. Expected same the second time so started trying as soon as period came back. 4 weeks later - bfphmm

WantingBaby1 Sat 26-Nov-16 13:41:57

My friend got a bfn for days after her period was due, wasn't until she was a whole week late that she got a bfp. There is hope!

sarahboro1 Sat 26-Nov-16 18:26:55

Oh fingers crossed for all us 'laters' then!! Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now