Conceive plus

(6 Posts)
Autumn0909 Mon 21-Nov-16 20:11:14

Been ttc #1 for 6 months now and started to use conceive plus this cycle (here's hoping). We were initially KY jelly until we heard it wasn't conception-friendly. I just want to know: what are your experiences of different products? Or is it just a load of rubbish?

WantingBaby1 Mon 21-Nov-16 20:30:52

I wouldn't use ky. It's not sperm friendly, apparently. We use conceive plus, it's quite watery and gets a bit sticky after a while, but it won't damage the swimmers!

oatybiscuits Tue 22-Nov-16 12:41:15

I got pregnant very quickly twice using conceive plus. I haven't managed to find it in the shops again but if AF arrives this weekend I'll be looking online!

keepingfaithxx Tue 22-Nov-16 12:45:13

I've just bought mine... did anyone else get the one with the applicator? Lovely to hear a success story! Here's hoping!!!!!!!

Autumn0909 Tue 22-Nov-16 16:06:03

oatybiscuits I think DH found it on Amazon. Good luck ladies!

BeccaSays Tue 22-Nov-16 21:53:05

Hi, I bought the applicator pack and the general lube tube. DP did not like the applicator stuff at all as it was too slippery and watery, plus it wasn't romantic! We used both in the month we conceived (but I'm sure it wasn't from the applicator, but the general gel). We got pregnant on month 3, but I did use ovulation sticks too. To be honest, I read that you need to have enough of a special kind of fertile fluid, and I was worried I wasn't producing enough of it myself. This gel helps the sperm get to the egg! I feel it worked for us...good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now