Does anyone else see a very faint line?

(11 Posts)
MaccaPaccaismyNemesis Sat 19-Nov-16 10:41:52

Possibly 11dpo today, internet cheapie. Not sure if I have line eyes after 2 years ttc but maybe a very faint line?

ringroads Sat 19-Nov-16 15:54:13

Hi! Im not sure ? When are you due on?

WallisFrizz Sat 19-Nov-16 15:56:15

I see the top of one, not clear by the bottom. Good luck

haveacupoftea Sat 19-Nov-16 18:32:46

I do but could be an evap confused ICs arent as sensitive as they claim to be

MaccaPaccaismyNemesis Sun 20-Nov-16 08:12:48

Nope, AF started today so must have been a BFN. Back to the drawing board!

Kerry88harrison Thu 01-Dec-16 10:50:20

Hi ladies. Right I have a dilemma & hoping someone might be able to help me. I currently have in an implant, over the last 2 weeks I've had symptoms of being pregnant. Feeling sickly all the time, I've been sick in the morning. Tummy cramps & I get like a butterfly feeling a lot I did a pregnancy test yesterday afternoon I checked after about half an hour after as I was busy with the school run and I noticed a very faint pink line. Can everyone else see this? & do people think I may be pregnant. Thanks in advance xx

ChocolateForAll Thu 01-Dec-16 10:53:58

Kerry you're not supposed to check after that amount of time do I'd do another one. It does look positive but could be an evap line.

MrsG280516 Thu 01-Dec-16 10:54:53

Looks positive to me, I would get a more sensitive test to double check (First Response or Clear Blue)

user1471451564 Thu 01-Dec-16 10:55:29

Yes. That looks like a positive to me but as you left it half an hour i would re do a test because it may just be an evaporation line.

Kerry88harrison Thu 01-Dec-16 10:57:52

Thanks girls. I just didn't know if I was imagining it as my partner said he couldn't really make it out. I will get a more sensitive test. X

MouseLove Thu 01-Dec-16 21:12:25

A line is a line. Doesn't matter how long the test has been sat there. Unless there was the correct hormone to make the line it would never appear. So yes, you are pregnant. However I think you should probably start your own thread as it could be upsetting to the OP who sadly got her AF. X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now