Am I pregnant?

(4 Posts)
user1479039892 Sun 13-Nov-16 13:33:42

Hi All,

I am new to all of this as We just started trying.
Im on the 3rd week of dpo and I feel different. First of all i feel more claustrophobic which never happened Before and I get very hot when that feeling happens. I usually crave all sort of food and for the first time even I dont crave anything.
I started with the period feeling (cramps, lower back pains) and i am also sometimes a feel dizzy. My period is due to come in a week so I dont know if I have a chance or is just my mind who is playing tricks with me as I really want to be a mother.
We came back from
Our honeymoon a week ago therefore im not sure if is jet lag or pregnancy early symptoms.

Thank you for your comments
Marina

MrsG280516 Sun 13-Nov-16 13:41:36

No one can tell you, you need to take a pregnancy test.

neonrainbow Sun 13-Nov-16 13:43:08

Get a first response test.

Leta86 Sun 13-Nov-16 13:48:23

As countless threads on the TTC forum will tell you, there are countless symptoms that may or may not be a sign of pregnancy. None of them is 100% certain, in a small % of cases not even the pregnancy test (but logic dictates you rely on that on for an answer).

Now, I am going to say something that might be a little callous, but I'm saying it with your best interest and sanity in mind. Unless one of us crawls down there with a torchlight and a microscope, we can't tell you if you're pregnant or not. Not here, not on any other pregnancy/ttc forums.

That said, I wish you all the best on your TTC journey, and may it be a short and successful one smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now