18dpo, testing tomorrow, anyone else?

(11 Posts)
Cosmomouse Thu 10-Nov-16 18:28:08

This is my fourth month taking metformin, and my tests have arrived today so I will take one in the morning (fmu and all that!)

My lutuel phase is usually 16 days but no sign of her showing. I don't feel particularly confident but feel I have to test to put myself out of my misery!

I just hate seeing a bfn, I've had enough of them.

Attached is a screenshot of my FF chart, I think my temps are high enough? Usually hovering above coverline but this month is a bit screwed up as I had a UTI right before ovulation which made my temps go wild.

Is anyone else testing tomorrow? I'm scared for no good reason! 😊

Before I started metformin I had a period once a year at most, so I'm new to all this!

Rockclimbingtigger Fri 11-Nov-16 06:26:17

Hope you get the result you want this morning xx

mrstomriddle Fri 11-Nov-16 06:49:54

Fingers crossed for you!!

Cosmomouse Fri 11-Nov-16 08:17:38

It's a positive! shock I'm in shock!

mrstomriddle Fri 11-Nov-16 08:19:05

Wow congratulations flowers

Rockclimbingtigger Fri 11-Nov-16 09:12:29

Huge congratulations. Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months x

Cosmomouse Fri 11-Nov-16 10:06:50

Thank you!!! Good luck to everyone else testing today 😊

Cosmomouse Fri 11-Nov-16 15:15:34

Unfortunately I took a Clearblue after holding my wee for 7 hours, and it is only coming up with 1-2 weeks. I'm 18dpo so should be showing 2-3 by now.

Not looking good for me, this is what happened a couple of months ago and I had a miscarriage :-(

m33r Sat 12-Nov-16 08:35:24

cos step away from the tests! This had happened to me too (3 MCs) but my sticky bean also was a bit rubbish on the CB digi. Stay positive x

BreatheDeep Sat 12-Nov-16 08:38:52

I had 1-2 weeks when I was 3 days late so should of been 2-3 weeks. I'm now 3 weeks from due date. I wouldn't worry, they're known to not be that accurate.

Cosmomouse Sat 12-Nov-16 14:37:14

Thank you for being so kind! I guess we will just have to wait and see 😊

I will let you know what happens 😁

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now