psychics!!!

(10 Posts)
lucylou1234 Tue 08-Nov-16 11:21:32

This is random and just for fun hoever have any of you been to see a psychic in your ttc quest?

The other week my mum asked me outright if i was trying (me and oh trying to keep it secret so it would be a nice surprise). I was shocked she asked but as its been a year with no luck i told her yes - and filled her in on whats (not) been happening so far.

My mum said the psychic told her this and that she could see IVF on the cards though it doesn't come to this and thar my mum will either find out in the september or the baby will be born in september.

Thing is i was really stressed about it all but after hearing this, seems to have reasured me (i know this still doesnt mean its definatley going to happen ) but its helped my sanity and taken the pressure off which can only help in the long run.

Anyone else had similar experiences ?

RvG2014 Tue 08-Nov-16 12:06:31

Years and years ago... I was working in a hospital. I kept bumping into the same woman over a few days, in different parts of the building. One day she spoke to me and we got chatting about her being a psychic. I saw her not long after that - the reading was brilliant - but her parting words to me were "what's out for a pregnancy, be careful!".... Id conceived 3 days earlier with my now husband. It was a horrendous few months. I saw her again 6 months later and her first words -" you were pregnant weren't you?"... No one even knew about the bloke I was seeing, or that I had slept with him. She couldn't have known I was pregnant. She also said "things happen when they are supposed to and you will be with your partner - things will work out"
That was 8 years ago and things have worked out beautifully smile

lucylou1234 Tue 08-Nov-16 12:28:02

wow thats amazing especially because you met her by chance sad so sorry you had such a difficult time though sad

i like going to psychics to see what they say. There have been someive been to which i didn't think much of but the fact that what my mum was told was so specific to me im amazed at x

lucylou1234 Wed 09-Nov-16 23:20:13

any one else got any stories they would like to share? i thought there would have been loads grin

FluffyEwok Thu 10-Nov-16 20:44:31

I was told i will tell people in February and have a baby in September by one psychic. Another said to be careful round Xmas time as im likely to get pregnant. I dont put too much store in things like thathmm

Stormcloud10 Thu 10-Nov-16 20:57:21

I've seen an amazing one and I'm genuinely the most sceptical person ever, I only went as a laugh. My friend booked it so she knew nothing about me, and she actually named my first ever boyfriend and my ex husband as well as a family member. She was so accurate it was unbelievable. She told me I'll conceive around xmas.

Chintaria Fri 11-Nov-16 08:11:46

We had huge problems ttc dc2, years of losses and then secondary infertility. During our IVF journey I visited a psychic just to see what they would say as I desperately needed someone to give me a glimmer of hope. I chose the place in Selfridges in London as I thought they would be reputable. The lady was wonderful and told me loads of comforting things about my mum who died a few years before. She also said I would definitely have another baby, and she thought it would be a girl. Lo and behold, the following year our fifth cycle of IVF worked and my darling daughter is now 2 1/2.
I would say if what your mum said reassured you, then just go with it! If it makes you feel a bit better about things then that is fantastic in itself (but please update this thread to let us know what happens 😂)
Btw I had my palm read almost 20 years ago in India, by a very friendly hotel manager. He said amazing things and even knew that one of my close friends had died suddenly 18 months previously. There are a lot of people who claim to be able to tell the future/know the past - some may be phoney of course, but after meeting this amazing man I am a believer 😊 He even blessed a ring for me and told me to wear it when I need good luck. I have kept it carefully and have worn it at difficult times over the years, who knows if it's helped but it's made me feel better which is half the battle.
Good luck ttc, I so hope your mums psychic was right!

lucylou1234 Fri 11-Nov-16 23:36:23

i always find it fascinating smile ive booked in to go see the same psycic in january - see what she says smile someone i used to work with saw her n told her she would have another boy. she was adamant that she wasnt having anymore. she had the implant in so its 'supposed' to be like 99.999999% safe. low and behold wee baby boy was born a year later :O

thanks for sharing your stories smile

Writerwannabe83 Sat 12-Nov-16 03:00:42

A month or so after me and DH had gotten married we spent the weekend at a Spa hotel and on the first day I decided to treat myself to a massage. Bear in mind that during the massage I wasn't wearing my wedding ring and the masseur didn't know anything about me.

Towards the end of the massage she said to me in a very strange tone: "Did you say you were here on your wedding anniversary?" We hadn't had any conversation about my marital status on my reasons for visiting the Spa. I told her that no I wasn't here for an anniversary but actually I had gotten married about a month ago. She then didn't say anything again until the end where she asked me quite quizzically whether I had any children. I said no but that DH and I were hoping to start TTC very soon.

Her face then broke into a huge smile and she seemed so relieved and then said, "I knew it. From the moment you can into this room I felt you had the strongest aura around you regarding having a child, it's overwhelming and I can guarantee you that by this time next year you'll have a baby."

I laughed it off and told her that if she was right then I would contact the hotel to let her know. I talked to my DH about it and we both joked about it and agreed it was quite creepy.

However, 2.5 months later I fell pregnant and when DS was born it was 3 weeks inside of the year period that the masseuse had predicted.

The whole thing was just really, really odd but amazing. When she predicted I would have a baby she was so confident and she didn't have any doubt at all that I would soon be pregnant.

Me and DH are now struggling to conceive DC#2 so I may go back to her and see if she can sense another baby on the horizon....

lucylou1234 Fri 02-Dec-16 12:36:53

wel i've got a cancellation and going to see the psycic at the end of next week smile so excited to see what she says smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now