AF day late, should show on HPT by now?!

(3 Posts)
10storeylovesong Wed 02-Nov-16 15:35:22

Just as title says really.

We've been ttc #2 for 34 months now, with 4 early miscarriages this year.

My cycle is usually 26-28 days. Over the last week I've felt nauseous, fatigued, and had bleeding gums and spots which I only get when pregnant. However, I've just done a Clearblue test which is resolutely negative. It would show by now if it was going to be positive, wouldn't it?!

I just wish AF would arrive now and put me out of my misery. My best friend who started ttc the same month as me is due in December, and my SIL is due in Feb, 8 days after the last one I miscarried is due. Seeing all these pregnant ladies around me is killing me and this isn't helping.

LauraK1987 Wed 02-Nov-16 16:31:00

Have you tried a first response early result pregnancy test? These are the most sensitive tests (general feeling among this board) clear blue are apparently not that sensitive until quite a few days after AF is due. I would also recommend first response from personal experience. If you haven't come on by tomorrow I would test again with one of these if you can. So sorry you're having such a hard time trying for number 2, I'm not sure if this will help and I know lots of people may already have said this but the first month that I stopped focusing on ttc, stopped tracking CM and checking fertile windows etc that was the month it happened for me, I refused to even look at when I was ovulating and I'm glad because it turned out I ovulated a whole week before I thought it should be. I know it's easier said than done and it must be hard if there a lots of people close to you who are pregnant, just try keep the faith and it will happen. Fingers crossed for you and keep us updated xx

10storeylovesong Wed 02-Nov-16 17:25:55

Thanks for response. AF has now made a sudden appearance. At least I know sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now