2 tests, 2 faint pink lines.

(9 Posts)
becca1611 Fri 28-Oct-16 15:18:11

I am 4 days late for AF. I purchased a two pack of early tests from lloyds chemist yesterday and took one straight away. Nothing happened but after 10 mins (which I know I shouldn't trust) a faint pink line came up in the window (I added a pic below, I hope you can see what I see). It played on my mind all night so I took the other one first thing this morning. After about 3 minutes a faint pink line appeared again. I have 'symptoms' feeling icky, going really hot and really low cramps on right side of pelvis. Has anyone else experienced this from lloyds tests? What was your outcome? Should I wait and see if AF arrives or splurge on more tests? Thank you 

PotteringAlong Fri 28-Oct-16 15:19:54

It's a line! If it appeared in 3 minutes you're pregnant. Don't buy more tests; There's nothing else to find out.

flowers congratulations

MrsG280516 Fri 28-Oct-16 15:21:21

Yep, the second test is within the time limits and would have been more accurate with morning urine, its definitely positive! Don't waste your money on any more tests smile

haveacupoftea Fri 28-Oct-16 19:06:47

Youre pregnant! Congrats grin

becca1611 Sat 29-Oct-16 11:27:13

Took a clear blue this morning as I had read lots of bad reviews about lloyds tests after I had taken it and it was playing on my mind but omg I got a BFP it's been happy tears all morning gringringrin

MrsCharlieD Sat 29-Oct-16 23:19:51

Similar is happening to me with the Lloyd's tests at the moment. I took one on Friday that was bfn but when I checked it later there was a faint line. I took the other soon after and after about 7 mins the faint line came up but not as clear as the first one. I'm not supposed to test until Thursday so I'm testing early but I feel pregnant. It will be so cruel if I'm not. This was my test.

becca1611 Sat 29-Oct-16 23:32:03

I really hope you get the result you want Hun. I read so many bad reviews about false positives with the lloyds ones that I ruled it out of my head that I had even done it and got a digital clear blue one. It's been hard not to test early so I know how your feeling. Keep thinking positive. flowers

MouseLove Sat 29-Oct-16 23:39:38

A false positive doesn't exist. If you get a coloured line, which you have sweetie you're upduffed!!! grin

MrsCharlieD Sat 29-Oct-16 23:47:57

I feel like our tests look really similar so here's to hoping Becca! I'm going to do a Frer tomorrow morning and see what happens.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now