Probably been asked before - implantation bleeding

(3 Posts)
bassetmum Fri 28-Oct-16 14:37:33

Hi guys. I am about 12/13 dpo and currently I am having some spotting, possibly what you would call medium spotting. It is brown in my pad but a pinky red on wiping. Could this be implantation or is it af making a surprise early visit? I've got mild cramps but nothing like I would normally get on day one of af. I know the best thing to do is just sit and wait for a few days and see what happens but I was just wondering if anyone had experienced this.

Lelly0503 Fri 28-Oct-16 15:40:12

I had brown spotting at 7dpo this month, it was a pinky brown and lasted a day. I don't even know if that was implantation, I have googled obsessively and it seems some people get it straight after ov and some People very near to AF so I guess we could both be in with a shot? when is your AF due and do you get spotting usually? ,cx

bassetmum Fri 28-Oct-16 15:55:32

Sunday is when af is due and nope i do not usually have spotting. I dont have any of my normal pre af symptoms either. Just need to have some patience I think.

Fx for you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now