Early Pregnancy Symptoms - Tell Me Your Experiences!

(19 Posts)
RoseGoldHippie Wed 26-Oct-16 23:55:52

Hi All

So obviously following BFN last month I am looking into every single possible symptom and am only about 7 DPO.

For example, my boobs feel weird, not crampy but 'odd'. Now this has probably been the case before but suddenly it's he first time I have ever felt it inmyhead

How long was it before you started to notice symptoms? And what were they?

Xxx

bobbinpop Thu 27-Oct-16 00:02:36

I was totally exhausted. Flattened by it, about a week after ovulation (ish). That was the main difference between pregnancy and my usual horrendous pms!

HonkHonkNose Thu 27-Oct-16 00:03:26

First one for me was nausea. Sorry I can't remember how early it started. Keeping everything crossed for you.

Spam88 Thu 27-Oct-16 22:25:23

I normally get ovulation pains, and I had those as usual but then had continuing cramping pains on that side for 3 or 4 days afterwards. In terms of anything after that though I really thought we hadn't been lucky that month because I got sore boobs and period pains exactly the same as I normally do in the run up to my period. In hindsight I did fall asleep a lot in the evenings though lol.

phoebe2016 Fri 28-Oct-16 06:17:34

My first symptom was a massive increase in breast size, they feel very swollen and tender, also extreme tiredness. Come 9pm im literally struggling to stay awake, which is very unlike me. I'm around 7wks now and yesterday was the first day i had felt any nausea, it lasted a couple of hours in morning and again nearer evening when i was hungry. I never experienced morning sickness in my previous pregnancies, just nausea.

Catlady100 Fri 28-Oct-16 07:27:50

At about 7dpo I had really dry flaky lips. Seems odd but I remember my sister having it when she was pregnant. Then I had a nosebleed! And instead of my CM drying out it stayed wet. Good luck! Cat

HarleyQuinzel Fri 28-Oct-16 07:34:28

This time around, sore boobs and nipples and very mild heartburn at night. I'm 6 weeks. First time around I don't remember having any symptoms in the early days though.

MundayCakes85 Fri 28-Oct-16 08:36:06

The rage! Both times I'be gotten pregnant I just haven't been able to keep my cool like I usually can. DH gets ripped apart for things like eating my apple, or leaving dirty socks everywhere!
Also got loads of period type cramps around when AF was due.

haveacupoftea Fri 28-Oct-16 19:10:15

The only symptom (different from usual PMS) I had pre test was cramping after orgasm. 8+2 now and still dont have a whole lot of symptoms.

MoonlightMojitos Fri 28-Oct-16 19:47:26

No symptoms at all until I was 5 weeks, then the nausea hit me 😷. Didn't feel pregnant at all before that! Now 8 weeks.

Littlemisssugarplum88 Fri 28-Oct-16 19:52:28

I'm only 4 weeks but the last few days I've felt stretching and pulling in my tummy, totally different to AF pain. Also, my head feels like I've just got off a rollercoaster at various times during the day. Sickness or nausea hasn't set in yet for me xx

Poppydm Sat 29-Oct-16 23:05:44

I had the sniffles around 6-7dpo. Thought it was a cold but it never developed. I also got a spot which I haven't had for ages. The next symptom quite soon after my bfp was a ridiculous hunger - like ravenous and tiredness. Fingers crossed for your BFP!

MouseLove Sat 29-Oct-16 23:43:26

You're far too early to have any symptoms, implantation probably hasn't even happened yet at 7DPO. Stressing yourself out by symptom spotting will only make your body tense. Try some relaxation techniques and don't torture yourself with any POAS action until after AF is due. Good luck. X

ethelfleda Sun 30-Oct-16 17:51:32

I felt extremely thirsty (I usually drink loads of water but i just couldn't drink enough!) Had a huge coldsore come up
And had cramps that felt like period pain.

rhodes2015 Sun 30-Oct-16 18:37:15

I'm very early pregnant, between 2-3weeks, and I just have extreme thirst! Nothing else yet.

Lauraricxoxo Sat 05-Nov-16 16:20:02

Hey I'm new to this ttc business after a year back falling pregnant whilst on the pill so as you can imagine complete shock and it sadly ended in mc ,
Now I'm more settled married etc and ttc I just wanted to know if my periods can be a little of point sometimes maybe by few days but last month I was a week late and that meant after doing opk I had a positive for two days a week later that I should of , I had sex day of ovulation and many other days so was hoping for a bfp but I'm getting pms symptoms sore boobs not extremely sore but hurting/aching and had abut of pinching lower left abdomen 3 days after ovulation but only lasted minutes and achey back and hip I'm confused on wether even tho I ovulated late is af still going to turn up when it should of (which is now and would explain the symptoms )originally before I was late last month or if it will turn up next week which would be correct according to my positive opk ? Any help would be appreciated as I feel like I'm out with these symptoms but really hoping because inoculated late then period actually isn't due until next week and is not over until the witch arrives l , sorry for the long essay !

DizzyNorthernBird Sun 06-Nov-16 18:19:42

Virtually none. The usual sore boobs that I'd get into the run up to AF but nothing else. I'm now coming up to 8 weeks and other than being ever so slightly more tired than usual and mild nausea (but only when hungry) I hardly feel any different.

Lauraricxoxo Mon 07-Nov-16 07:04:21

Thanks dizzy , I don't know why I just feel like this is my month but after being pregnant before and having every symptom under the sun and from very very early on it's making me feel like I'm defo out because I haven't a single symptom apart from usual af boobs , I'm due af on Friday/Saturday so will see what happens from there just wish I'd get a sign either way wether it be implantation bleeding etc , I'm dreamjnv about getting a bro every night lol and even tho I know it's very very early to tell either way it's all I can think about and can't help but rule myself out already ! This ttc business is driving me frackers lol !

Lauraricxoxo Mon 07-Nov-16 07:04:32

Crackers *

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now