Please indulge me in some v v early symptom spotting

(6 Posts)
Eminybob Tue 11-Oct-16 20:00:12

So I promised myself I would be more laid back this time - ttc no 2, but bloody hell I had forgotten how hard this 2ww malarkey is!

I am about 3dpo (I didn't do an opk, I am estimating based on ov pain and ewcm). I usually get cramps leading up to ovulation, then sharp pains on the day, then they all go away until my period is due.

Today and yesterday though I have had cramps like I usually get just before my period, backache, and have pmt symptoms (irrationally angry, moody etc).
I have quite short cycles (25 days) but even based on that I won't be due on for another 9 days.

I know it's probably far too early to tell anything, I know I am being daft, but do these sound like they could be very early signs?

delilahbucket Tue 11-Oct-16 20:50:00

Far far far too early to be symptoms. An egg doesn't start to implant until at least 5dpo and that's at the earliest.

Eminybob Tue 11-Oct-16 21:20:27

I knew someone would come along to give me a reality check. Should have posted on net huns! wink

delilahbucket Tue 11-Oct-16 21:27:40

grin you would have been told to poas!

PurpleRainy Tue 11-Oct-16 21:53:07

Im 6 dpo and am having stabbing pains on the side i ovulated. Significant?

ifeellikechickentonight Fri 14-Oct-16 17:18:22

wink netmums are forever advocating poas!

Yes it's too early for any symptoms but I'm totally with you in the 2ww speculation, I'm on cycle day 22, my cycle will typically range from 27-33 but I suspect (via EWCM) that this cycle is one of the shorter ones so I am constantly symptom hunting! Good luck xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now