Could I be pg??

(4 Posts)
backonthebikeagain Mon 10-Oct-16 18:20:11

If I am I would only be 2.5 weeks pg.

Boobs are killing me, I felt sick again this morning, more discharge then normal, light pains in tummy... I have a hunch.

This would be dc3 but with a different partner.

We use condoms and there haven't been any splits. I know there not 100% accurate. I can't poas until Sunday at the earliest. I have a job interview tomorrow and am worried if (big if) I am then it wouldn't be the best time to change jobs.

My boobs are what are really making me wonder. I'm not due on until the 21st and they've been painful for a week now.

PipandNut Mon 10-Oct-16 21:45:12

I'd say not if you are using condoms correctly

MouseLove Mon 10-Oct-16 21:48:04

Im pretty sure its WAAAAAY too early to be suffering with any symptoms, so I would say you're either wanting this so badly you are dreaming of the symptoms or you're preggers! Wait until you can test, and I wouldn't do that until 21st personally.

delilahbucket Mon 10-Oct-16 22:55:33

At 2.5 weeks the egg would barely have had time to implant let alone cause any symptoms. I would hazard a guess your "symptoms" are that of ovulation. You're not due on for another 11 days so way way waaaay too early for pregnancy symptoms.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now