why is it so hard

(4 Posts)
user1474299685 Mon 10-Oct-16 00:55:35

hi girls I'm just wondering if anyone else struggled ive been trying for our second baby for a threw months now last month I was convinced but then i had a wired 4 day period witch I never get I always get 7 days and not light I took a test but it was negative and then this month we tried to have sex every day but still don't think its gonna be our month, I've had so much bad wind i no tmi and wake up hungry every night witch I've never done before any advice or people going threw any of these things xx

BummyMummy77 Mon 10-Oct-16 01:08:46

We've been trying for number two for over two years now. About to start clomid.

I'm 40 soon. brew

BummyMummy77 Mon 10-Oct-16 01:09:22

I think it's best to have sex every other day.

Phoenix76 Mon 10-Oct-16 22:26:30

Hello there & big hugs. I'm hoping I can give you some hope. I'm 40 and had real problems ttc number 2. I thought it would be easy - ha! Just dtd surely!!! Every month that af arrived felt like a stab to the heart. I obsessed, plotting charts like a military operation to no avail. I was about to book in for testing etc but decided to do some research first. Cutting a very long story short, I decided that Ubiquinol looked a good option, it detoxes ovaries & oh took maca to help his swimmers. Within a month, after over a year of trying I was pregnant! Obviously need to check it 's suitable for you etc but it would be one heck of a coincidence. I now have my dd2 who is 7 months. I didn't want to read & run just in case this could be worth a shot. Good luck with everything I hope your dream comes true & bummy is right every 2-3 days regardless of otk xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now