Implant out tomorrow!

(7 Posts)
Beckyc2487 Mon 03-Oct-16 13:00:41

Hi all!

I'm Becky, 28 and tomorrow my (expired for far too long tut tut) implant is coming out!

Is anyone else TTC their first? Do you have any tips? I'm eating lots of veg, plenty of water and just generally being excited... grin

Xx

MrsG280516 Mon 03-Oct-16 14:03:33

Hi Becky. I'm finishing my last pill pack tomorrow so I'm also very excited. I'm almost 25 and been married just over four months.

I'm taking Pregnacare Conception vits as I admit my diet isn't the best really! Good luck xx

Beckyc2487 Mon 03-Oct-16 14:09:44

Snap! My diet is terrible, I just tend to eat whatever I want... the past few weeks I've just been incorporating more veg into meals... just made a huge pot of veg and chicken soup 😀 I have Pregnacare too so I'm taking those to boost all my daily needs.

It's so exciting but there's still a part of me panicking thinking what if it doesn't happen? Which is totally ridiculous... good luck lovely 😊 Xxxx

Trytowin Mon 03-Oct-16 20:04:25

Hi can I join? My implant ran out in August and am having it removed Wednesday (first appointment available for actual removal). I have bought some seven sea conception fits for me and Wellman for my Husband. We are going to see what happens.

I'm 30, Husband is 32 first time trying for us. Bizarre as spent years doing the opposite so seems weird now to erm not! First period after implant ran out was hell! Always had a bad time of it so the implant was great no periods for 9 years! It's paying me back 😥

ProfessorPickles Mon 03-Oct-16 20:12:43

Just posting to say I am very envious of you all! I wish I was in the position to be trying for another baby (not literally grin) and wish you all the very best.

Such an exciting time! smile

MyBreadIsEggy Mon 03-Oct-16 20:14:12

Keep stress levels as low as possible and don't put pressure on yourself or your DP smile
Both my babies have been conceived within the first month of trying after implant removal!!

MrsBellefleur Mon 03-Oct-16 20:17:44

Just to give you a bit of hope, I had my implant out in May to ttc no.2, I'm currently 15 weeks pregnant. Happened that way with dd as well, taking my implant out seems to make me super fertile!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now