Not sure if I should post here ..

(5 Posts)
CrazyButterfly1 Sat 24-Sep-16 19:20:15

Hi,

I am not sure if this is the right place to even post this. Briefly i have just had my period this Saturday gone and had a flu cough etc but that went away earlier this week. Since Thursday I have had sex but it's too early for anything but i have been feeling nauseous, really bad headaches and don't feel like eating. I don't know what's going on ! I know I can't be pregnant as iv just had my period. I feel like I'm going to be sick as I type this sad

loztredders Sat 24-Sep-16 21:25:31

There's a lot of bugs going around. You've probably just caught one

olderthanyouthink Sat 24-Sep-16 21:27:52

That sounds way too early for symptoms, I bet your just sick

MoonlightMojitos Sat 24-Sep-16 22:10:05

You could always take a test to put your mind at rest either way? 2 of the girls on one of the threads I follow have just found out they're pregnant after what they thought was an af so it can happen and you might be pregnant from last month and it wasn't really a period smile. Or you could just be ill! You havnt said if you're ttc or not so I'm not sure which answer would be best for you!

CrazyButterfly1 Sun 25-Sep-16 10:56:58

Hi

Thanks for your replies everyone.

Perhaps it is a bug feel better today no more headache thank god. Just some weird sounds of my tummy rumbling lol

I am currently ttc but was very doubtful that I am pregnant although if I was it would be great.

Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now