Confused please help!!!!

(3 Posts)
SandBetweenMyt0es Fri 23-Sep-16 08:58:57

So after getting suspicious I might be pregnant (sore boobs and needing to wee a lot) I did a digital clear blue pregnancy test yesterday and got 1-2 weeks pregnant. I was shocked but happy. Did the second one in the pack this morning and it read "not pregnant" aggghh!!! What does this mean? That actually I'm not now? I've heard these tests are really accurate. FYI I think if I was pregnant I would have conceived on the 9th and my last period started around 25th aug but can't remember exactly. Please help. Should I go and get more tests and do best of 5 or something?! Talk about emotional roller coaster. I can't sleep I'm so preoccupied by it.

phoebe2016 Fri 23-Sep-16 13:00:07

Hi Sand

The best thing to do, although it's hard to do, is wait another week and then test again, as the hcg hormones will have increased significantly by then if you are pregnant.
Use first morning urine too as the hormone level will be more concentrated.

If it is still negative then it may be that you have had a chemical pregnancy, so you did conceive, the sperm fertilised the egg but the egg failed to survive.

Good luck with it! Hope it's a BFP for you x

delilahbucket Fri 23-Sep-16 22:49:49

If you've had a positive digital then it's positive. They are the least sensitive test on the market. If it said 1-2 weeks then you are testing too early. Try a first response early result.
Congratulations smile.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now