Hello everyone! Getting ready...

(6 Posts)
Loxy4527 Wed 21-Sep-16 20:49:03

Well, that's it. I've reached the end of my last pack of contraceptive pills and now have a stash of pregnancy multivitamins instead. Me and Hubby will be using barrier method until the new year so I can get used to my cycle and enjoy some drinks over christmas. Eeep! All kind of nervous/excited, it's really hard to not get carried away, i have to remind myself that it took my mum five years to get pregnant so this could be a long process. Still, it's nice to hope... Any tips on things to do to prepare? Or things to enjoy before it's too late XD

MouseLove Thu 22-Sep-16 07:46:50

Following. I stopped my pill last week but were TTC now. Feeling underprepared but then remembered that I should just go with the flow and enjoy the 'trying' wink

Loxy4527 Thu 22-Sep-16 08:30:16

Hey MouseLove, that's almost exactly what my nurse told me when I went for a check up a few weeks ago wink Hopefully I can stay relatively chilled out, concentrating on simple stuff atm like getting down to the gym and eating a bit better. Good luck with TTC smile

GoNorthDarren Thu 22-Sep-16 10:02:26

Also following smile. We are planning to start TTC in the new year too. I have the Mirena coil at the moment, so will be booking in to have that removed ASAP after Xmas.

haveacupoftea Thu 22-Sep-16 20:39:54

Eat healthy and take hot water with lemon and honey in the morning smile

Now that you're in the notion i imagine the barrier method might not last as long as you hope wink

Loxy4527 Fri 23-Sep-16 10:21:46

Oooh I wish I could take that advice but I can't stand honey and lemon! What's the idea behind that? I don't mind ginger tea or green tea with a bit of lemon, would that do the trick?

I just have to remember xmas day champers, hopefully I'll stay strong! Haha grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now