Out of interest...?

(11 Posts)
dangle90 Wed 21-Sep-16 08:44:52

How long did it take people to conceive after coming off the pill cerelle?
I know everyone's different but would be interesting to see smile
Thanks guys

phoebe2016 Wed 21-Sep-16 09:23:48

Hi Dangle

I conceived within 2 weeks of coming of the pill! I must admit, I was shocked but very happy. Unfortunately it ended in MC at 6wks but then I conceived again within 2 cycles and went full term with DD. Good luck! X

dangle90 Wed 21-Sep-16 09:43:32

Thanks for replying phoebe!
Not long for both really then! Did you take folic acid at all?
Sorry to here about the mc sad !
I hope DD is doing well smile x

passingthrough1 Wed 21-Sep-16 17:37:18

About 3 weeks (never had a real period) and was a healthy pregnancy and baby. From what I can tell some people it makes you uber fertile and for others takes months and months to get cycles back, both scenarios seem to be normal.

dangle90 Wed 21-Sep-16 20:43:00

3 weeks not long at all! Bet that was a shock lol! I know everyone says just relax and enjoy it ect but the suspense is killing me already 😂

Fluffsnuts Thu 22-Sep-16 04:43:31

3 months off the pill but 1 month trying (used condoms the other 2 months). I started taking folic acid 3 months before trying as that is the guidelines.

MouseLove Thu 22-Sep-16 07:43:57

Interested in the replies too. I've been off cerelle 1 week and hoping for AF soon so I can have a better clue of my cycles. DTD just for fun & practice wink at the moment. Although sounds like if I'm a lucky one it could happen sooner than I thought. (Although I highly doubt I'll be lucky lol)

dangle90 Thu 22-Sep-16 07:59:18

I'm going to get some folic acid this weekend smile
Mouselove lol at you getting your practice in! Wonder when AF will arrive you'll have to keep me posted. I never used to get AF on cerelle but recently had a few :/

phoebe2016 Fri 23-Sep-16 12:51:55

Hi Dangle
I started taking folic acid as soon as we decided to try, i think it's wise and gives you a head start. smile

MouseLove Sat 24-Sep-16 14:08:03

Dangle I was on mycrogynon for 11 years, with regular (to the hour) AF and then Cerelle for the last year with no AF at all. Still no AF now but I'm not panicking this first month off the pill. Ill probably start to worry cycle 2.

dangle90 Sat 24-Sep-16 16:40:06

No it may take a while to be back on track might it.
I've just been and bought my folic acid smile x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now