Evap or positive

(9 Posts)
astormgivenflesh Thu 15-Sep-16 16:42:39

Need some keen eyes! I'm going blind staring and squinting! Did a strip test, thought I saw a line so rushed out to buy a plastic jobby, what do you think??

BoBo90 Thu 15-Sep-16 17:07:18

That isn't faint at all! You are most definitely upduffed congrats! grin

astormgivenflesh Thu 15-Sep-16 17:09:30

Are you sure?! I'm so scared it might be a dream. Here is another picture

bomfunk Thu 15-Sep-16 17:11:53

Congratulations! That's a stonking positive - no room for doubt at all! Go celebrate (with orange juice grinwine).

astormgivenflesh Thu 15-Sep-16 17:14:38

Omg you guys, I'm crying and laughing!! So it's definitely a line? I'm not imagining the line? It is really there? Sorry, I'm just a bit all over the place!

Dilligufdarling Thu 15-Sep-16 17:15:51

That's 2 very definite positives!! Congratulations OP!!

astormgivenflesh Thu 15-Sep-16 20:32:42

Thank you so much for all of your keen eyes. I have just terrified myself reading about chances of miscarriage and chemical pregnancy etc etc. Read that 70% of early pregnancies miscarry!? I'm absolutely terrified now and don't know how to 'keep the baby in!'

loveisagirlnameddaisy Thu 15-Sep-16 20:35:29

Get a digital and then you'll see the words 'Pregnant 1-2 weeks'. Best feeling in the world. smile

ButtMuncher Thu 15-Sep-16 20:40:59

You're pregnant my love, congrats!

I'd give Clearblue/digital a miss until the weekend (sorry to disagree with PP) as mine didn't shown up as 'Pregnant' for a good few days after getting the positive you've got there - and it can alarm people but the level of hormone in your system may not be high enough quite yet to detect.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now