What is my body doing to me?

(5 Posts)
Kaisha02 Mon 12-Sep-16 21:48:33

I'm ttc no. 1 on cycle 2 having come off the pill. We've been dtd unprotected since 1 Aug (withdrawal bleed) and had my first proper period at the beginning of this month.
The last two days I have been feeling so emotional - I have nearly cried over stupidly silly things, my boobs are bigger and falling out of my bra, I'm so tired, and my skin is bad. I also can't seem to want to stop eating tonight!
It's putting me off wanting to dtd feeling so yuck like this.
Who ever knew ttc would be like this!

cookielove Tue 13-Sep-16 11:29:47

Test?

Kaisha02 Tue 13-Sep-16 15:00:57

I did actually buy a test earlier today to do tomorrow morning. But I had af just under two weeks ago and it was pretty heavy so definitely not spotting. According to my app I'm only 2dpo on this cycle so I just can't see how it would be a bfp. I'm just a bit confused.

Kaisha02 Tue 13-Sep-16 19:42:58

Bfn this evening so back to square one with not knowing whats going on.

BoBo90 Wed 14-Sep-16 11:50:11

Kaisha it's most likely the result of just coming off the pill. Your hormones are all over the place. Feeling emotional, bad skin...it's all totally normal and will go. Look at it is a sign your body is sorting itself out and kick starting your reproductive system smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now