CB ov advice?

(3 Posts)
Rodent01 Mon 12-Sep-16 06:54:51

Hi all,

Ttc #2 having had breast cancer when dd was 11 months old.
Am now 2 years clear and been given the go ahead to come off hormone treatment for a quick break to ttc.

So, with limited time, I'm throwing everything at it, hence spanking the cash on CB digital ov test!

But, this morning (cd 9) was the first day I looked at the test bit before throwing it in the bin and there was a definite second line despite it showing the expected blank circle as its only cd9.

I have no idea on my cycle length as have only had 1 af since finishing treatment and used that to start testing from.

I haven't looked at the ones from cds 7/8 to see what they showed as they are in the dustbin and I'm not that crazy yet.

So my question - do they normally have a faint line and only when it's a proper dark one does it give a smiley???

Thanks all and fc for everybody!

MrsGsnow18 Mon 12-Sep-16 21:14:29

Aparently the lines are irrelevant on the CB digitals. I've read in a few places to take no notice of the lines. I have always noticed that there are two on all of mine even the blank circles.

Rodent01 Mon 12-Sep-16 21:53:36

Many thanks - assumed it might be something like that - once they are the same colour I'd expect a smiley!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now