Seems everyone's pregnant but me

(5 Posts)
SparklySlippers Wed 07-Sep-16 22:30:49

DH ex wife pregnant and so is my exes wife. I don't wish them any harm but it really does make me feel like crap that I can't have kids

SparklySlippers Thu 08-Sep-16 17:05:02

So today i started crying infront of my manager and told him im infertile i need sectioning

PurpleDaisies Thu 08-Sep-16 17:08:42

Sorry you're having a rough time-it's just totally shit isn't it? How did your manager react? Hope they were kind.

Both my sisters have been accidentally pregnant five times between them and we can't seem to manage even one successful go.

How would you feel about this post being moved over to the infertility board? Loads of lovely posters there who get it. flowers

SparklySlippers Thu 08-Sep-16 17:09:45

Thanks but im not ready to completely accept im infertile

Countrychick26 Thu 08-Sep-16 17:14:12

Poor you. It is very tough, I know the feeling. I've been desperately obsessed with getting pregnant after our last pregnancy ended in stillbirth. Sometimes it feels like everyone is conspiring against me, jumping out of bushes with their huge bumps and newborns...hard not to be bitter but I try to remind myself that babies are not a finite resource and I don't want their baby anyway. I just want mine. Chin up and keep busy doing other things x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now