implantation spotting - tmi :O

(10 Posts)
lucylou1234 Fri 02-Sep-16 21:17:06

Hi

cycle 11 and down in the dumps so this month i didnt bother with the whole temp thing but dtd roughly when i should have been ovulating and by checking my cm.

I'm now 7-9 dpo and the past 2 days ive had a couple of sudden sharp pains in my stomach. this hasnt lasted all day - only once or twice. Ive also had a kind of sicky feeling. I know this would be too early for morning sickness but ive readyou can sometimes feel sick during implantaion due to rise in hormones.

Also i have been getting spotting (up to a week before af - this hasnt happened for a couple of cycles though) however af is not due till the 8th/9th. And past 2 days (sorry i know its tmi) but ive noticed a couple of spots and its more a brown discharge? i dnt think its thrush or anything as theres no other symptoms but could this be implantation spotting?

im probably reaching and getting desperate - but has anyone experienced implantation spotting ?

lucylou1234 Fri 02-Sep-16 22:04:09

anyone?

physicskate Fri 02-Sep-16 22:41:52

I haven't, but up to 30% of people do experience implantation spotting... 7-9 dpo is the right time! You can start testing with an FRER soon...

www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/brands.php

lucylou1234 Fri 02-Sep-16 22:49:38

Thanks physicskate ive thought i had it before but it was just my body adjusting to not being on the pill sad but this time seems different. really dont want to test early though incase i get my hopes up.

you here so much about people talking about "implantation bleeding" but feel like its some mythical symptom sad

lucylou1234 Sat 03-Sep-16 12:14:36

bump

MrsCharlieD Sat 03-Sep-16 12:30:51

It could be! Similar happened to me and I was pregnant. Just take a test, FR say u out can test with them 6 days before AF due. Good luck

Alibaba2 Sat 03-Sep-16 12:33:32

Sounds promising Lucy.

I never had IB but I can't think why else you'd get spotting a week before AF. How long does IB last?

Good luck, keep us posted!

lucylou1234 Sat 03-Sep-16 12:48:17

mrscharlie just out of curiosity was urs like a light period/spotting/discharge (sorry i know tmi ) theres no one i know to ask whos ever experienced it.

thanks alibaba from what ive read its supposed to last just a couple of days ? nothing this morning so far.

ive not been on the pillnow for 2 years - been ttc since november. i spoke to a nurse about spotting and she says it could be to do with all the hormones of the pill being out my system. the most ive had it is 7 days before my period but this would be longer if it was just "normal" spotting for mself

MrsCharlieD Sat 03-Sep-16 13:40:31

Is was brown discharge with a little red spotting. We weren't actively trying at the time so I thought it was my period. I'm usually quite heavy and need super plus tampons by the second time but with the IB I never needed more than a sanitary towel. 2 weeks later I was out for drinks and mentioned to my sil that I felt really warm and tired. Due said she knew I was pregnant and I took a test the next day and bfp.

lucylou1234 Sat 03-Sep-16 13:53:30

aw thanks mrscharlie that sounds promising. Mines is like a brown discharge with a couple of spots - literal spots of red. ive been feeling a little crampy today like AF is going to come - would be gutted and mega confussed - i usually only get cramps the day AF is on her way and tht would be a 24 day cycle - wtf??? guess ill just have to wait and see.

i know all this worrying wont be helping sad i just get the feeling ill be toddling down to the gp practice shortly and asking for some helpsad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now