I've been ttc for 10 months

(5 Posts)
Millieelouise Tue 30-Aug-16 10:26:13

I've been ttc for 10 months now, I'm 19 years old and my fiancé is 21. I'm healthy I don't smoke or drink whereas my fiancé drinks and smokes although he is quitting at the moment, I've been taking folic acid for the past three months we've been having regular intercourse but still no joy, is there anything we can do, I'm starting to worry that there's something wrong with me can anyone help or give me some advice thank you

physicskate Tue 30-Aug-16 10:53:27

It is quite normal for people to take up to two years to conceive naturally... That said, when you have been trying for a year, your GP will generally start investigations. So two more months, and if no joy, make an appointment.

My GP recommended sex every other day throughout the cycle...

Millieelouise Tue 30-Aug-16 11:14:52

Thank you, if no joy I'll definitely make an appointment with my gp

TMI26 Wed 31-Aug-16 23:03:50

Hi Millie, you could try booking in with the gp although for under 30's they ask you to come back after trying for one year!

Millieelouise Thu 01-Sep-16 06:56:40

Hi tmi26, thank you for your reply, I'm definitely going to book an appointment if there still no luck after this month

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now