BLOOD Test: How much difference does a day make?

(3 Posts)
broodypsycho Thu 25-Aug-16 15:25:01

So..i needed to my progesterone bloods again for our fertility appointment to see if I'm ovulating, I got a positive ovulation test on cd 14 so I got my bloods done on day 21, so I should come on cd 28 which tomorrow -which I don't think I'm going to cos I don't think I ovulated on cd 14.

My level was only 19. So according to that I didn't ovulate but do u think I just had my bloods done earlier? My cycles are irregular so it's hard to pinpoint exactly 7 days after ovulation.

Thanks

McBaby Thu 25-Aug-16 15:37:54

Have you tried temping it might make it easier to pinpoint ovulation so you could get bloods done 7 days after temp increase.

broodypsycho Thu 25-Aug-16 15:56:13

I bought the thermometer..just never got round to using it. Cos it has to be same time everyday, can't move etc and I work shifts. Birnally clear blue is accurate but if I did ovulate on cd14 then AF will be here tomorrow and if she isn't, I can't of. I just think clomid has stopped me ovulating without it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now