Early period/Implantation?

(2 Posts)
student26 Sat 20-Aug-16 22:17:05

TMI! I've had very regular, reliable periods for as long as I can remember. I'm sure I ovulated about the 5th and my period is due on the 23/24 of this month. I can't recall ever being early for my period. However, on the 17th of this month (a week early) I wiped away brown blood when I went to the bathroom. It has been very scanty ever since and hasn't appeared on my underwear. It is getting paler now and not as much as it was on the 17th. I keep thinking that perhaps my period is just playing me up and am constantly waiting for it to appear with a vengence! I have the odd achey cramp now and again. My boobs are quite swollen and seem to be a bit more than they usually would at this point. Maybe I'm clutching at straws. I'm just wondering if anyone has had this and gone on to get their bfp? All experiences and ideas welcome! x
ETA - I have tried testing but each test has said no. I am unsure whether that is because it is too early or because it is just a no!

physicskate Sat 20-Aug-16 23:06:58

Could be implantation bleeding... Or just random. Are you testing with frer? It might be a tad early for most tests to pick up anything as the hormone they detect is only around after implantation.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now