Positive or negative

(12 Posts)
oscarsmummyy Mon 15-Aug-16 12:07:49

Unsure? Feel free to invert it x

Beautifulstorm Mon 15-Aug-16 13:12:08

That looks positive!

oscarsmummyy Mon 15-Aug-16 13:32:20

I've still got 3 days until my period, really scared Incase I ain't pregnant sad I can only see the second line with a light under the test xx

McBaby Mon 15-Aug-16 13:44:38

It looks like there is something there but I found even the v sensitive cheap pregnancy tests are not nearly as sensitive as they suggest!

MrsGsnow18 Mon 15-Aug-16 14:53:30

I can't see anything, photo isn't really focused enough. Maybe it's just my phone though?
Waiting is awful! flowers hope it's positive for you!

Beautifulstorm Mon 15-Aug-16 19:09:44

Well when I had negatives even with a light no second line appeared. Fingers crossed for you!

BoBo90 Mon 15-Aug-16 19:56:53

I also can't see anything I'm afraid 😔 Can you take a better pic?

oscarsmummyy Tue 16-Aug-16 09:32:05

AF has arrivedsad xx

BoBo90 Tue 16-Aug-16 09:55:26

Sorry af arrived flowers with Internet cheapies I find it best to wait ten mins and if there isn't anything obvious bin it! You can spend forever squinting and holding them up to windows etc. If you are doing that they are negative so bin them and save yourself some stress! I used to do the exact same
and it's just not worth it! Good luck for next cycle xx

oscarsmummyy Tue 16-Aug-16 13:31:48

It really does cause so much stress and then when you think you see a line you get excited but then af arrives which causes so much disappointment sad have you tried preseed? I'm gunna buy it this month because I've heard a lot of good reviews xx

BoBo90 Tue 16-Aug-16 14:09:21

I know! This ttc stuff is not fun! I tried preseed in my last two cycles but no luck and I didn't want to buy anymore xx

oscarsmummyy Tue 16-Aug-16 14:41:21

It took 3 months to get pregnant with my first but this time round it's taking longersad I had a miscarriage in January aswell so I'm just scared that it's caused problems sad I'm not sure if I should buy preseed or not xxxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now