Am I pregnant? Test weird

(9 Posts)
MusicMum18 Fri 12-Aug-16 10:38:43

Hello, just wondering if anyone can help....
I have just had ivf treatment and was due to do a preg blood test on 4 August. Currently on medication, progesterone and cyclogest pessaries.

On the Monday 8 August I did a home preg kit as I was on holiday.

It basically came up a faint cross initially then a vertical line. On the instructions it said that a cross is preg and horizontal line is not pregnant! My result is neither! Maybe there is a faint horizontal line, I can't quite tell, it depends which way the light is facing!! I've done 2 tests e same thing has happened!

Am i pregnant? I don't feel any different but not sure if I would anyway as it would be v early stages?!

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Xxx

VioletBam Fri 12-Aug-16 11:35:03

It sounds like a faulty test....but two? You'll have to get another packet and try again I think.

loztredders Fri 12-Aug-16 11:43:25

I agree sounds like a faulty test. Def try another test but I'd get a different brand such as first response if I were you. 2 lines means pregnant :-)

Good luck

loztredders Fri 12-Aug-16 11:44:18

Two lines on a first response means pregnant, I mean.

SleepFreeZone Fri 12-Aug-16 11:45:14

Can you post it?

Ninasimoneinthemorning Fri 12-Aug-16 11:46:55

Post on here to see.

If there are more than one line it's a positive

Beautifulstorm Fri 12-Aug-16 14:08:18

Sometimes a second line appears whiles the dye runs across and cam be confusing. Try a different brand

MagpieCursedTea Fri 12-Aug-16 18:17:47

I'd try a different brand too, I'd also go for a pink dye test as they tend to be more reliable in my experience.

MusicMum18 Fri 02-Sep-16 17:41:42

Sorry for late reply. I was on holiday so couldn't really do much other than wait. Just got home and did a digital test. Positive! And I kind of knew anyway by then as I was and still am feeling sooooo sick and tired. Good news, yippee, just got to get through his hard 3 months!

Thanks all for your advice xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now