Actually think I may need to POAS

(4 Posts)
Lj8893 Tue 09-Aug-16 14:31:56

My last "period" finished mid June. I say finished because I bled on and off for about 6 weeks, this became really heavy and I ended up being sent for a scan by my GP. The bleeding stopped and the scan was NAD. All fine.

My periods are generally pretty irregular so I'm pretty blasé that I haven't had a period since then, especially since I had such an odd one last. However, in the last few days I have felt very sick, tired and drained of energy. Also I noticed my sense of smell is heightened.

Trying to persuade myself to go and buy a test but something is stopping me and I don't know what it is. Part of me thinks it's just a bug and I'm being silly, part of me thinks being pregnant right now wouldn't be the best timing (not that not taking a test will make any difference to that!).

physicskate Tue 09-Aug-16 15:18:17

POAS - it might drive you nuts not to know. Once you know, you can plan. Information is power.

MmmMalbec Wed 10-Aug-16 12:58:06

Yep, time to POAS! Good luck 😄

Lj8893 Wed 10-Aug-16 14:12:17

Well I feel much better today and dh now has a sickness bug so think I just had a bug! Will POAS if I feel sick again or no period in a week or so.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now