Signs fertility is returning after stopping cerelle?

(3 Posts)
RaaRaaTheLion Sat 06-Aug-16 17:08:10

Afternoon ladies.

I came off the cerelle pill about a month ago and haven't had any sign of a return of period bar the odd bit of cramping which lasts no longer than a day. DP and I have been dtd uprotected since the pill ended. This morning, I noticed very thick jelly-like CM when I went to the toilet - is this a sign that I am ovulating and fertility is returning or am I getting my hopes up somewhat?

physicskate Sat 06-Aug-16 17:35:25

Clear? Probably ewcm! Good sign, could be an indication of fertility. If you take opks you might be able to pinpoint a prediction of when you might ovulate. That, combined with bbt temping could let you know when you have ovulated.

However, be warned - these can get really addictive and some people find all the tracking stressful. You can also just keep up the dtd and keep your fingers crossed!

RaaRaaTheLion Sat 06-Aug-16 17:44:38

Yep, clear and very stretchy and thick! I've never used an OPK as I fell pregnant with DC1 by chance so I shall avoid those for the time being!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now