Early pregnancy tests

(7 Posts)
elisev Mon 01-Aug-16 19:45:33

Hello there,

My hubby and I have been trying for just over a month- not long, I know. AF is due on Monday and I've bought some early tests. I have a FR and Superdrug early test. Has anyone used these and how early did they return a positive response?

I know the pack for FR says 5 days before your period but I've read some reviews that says they're not that good.

Thanks, in advance.

Bimbum Mon 01-Aug-16 19:49:23

my DS I got a positive with a FR 5 or 6 days early but the wait until AF wax actually wait was terrifying. I was so worried I would come on despite the BFP that I was really stressed about every twinge or ache.

Bimbum Mon 01-Aug-16 19:49:42

* with my DS sorry

elisev Mon 01-Aug-16 19:52:20

Thank you Bimbum. This wait every month is going to drive me crazy!

Bimbum Mon 01-Aug-16 19:57:07

Good luck smile hopefully you get your BFP really soon x

elisev Mon 01-Aug-16 20:00:32

Thank you smile I realise we've only just started TTC but I've been getting ready for this for a year! I've lost weight and gotten really fit. I used the clear blue ovulation kit this month and we dtd the day before we got a smiley face & twice on the day we got the face so I'm hoping I'll be one of the lucky ones!

I'll be 37 in November and this is our first so I'm nervous about the odds being stacked against us confused

Bimbum Mon 01-Aug-16 21:31:26

Its hard not to get carried away haha. I hate to think how much I have spent on pregnancy tests. It sounds like you have given it the best chance possible though so fingers crossed smile x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now