Would you say this opk is positive?

(5 Posts)
Ihavenousername Sat 30-Jul-16 15:09:31

Hi all,

Just as title says really, I think it's a positive but I'm unsure, it's the darkest I've got so far and I believe I'm on cd15.

physicskate Sat 30-Jul-16 15:38:48

Nope... but the surge can be very quick for some women (so that you never do quite get a positive if only testing once a day). If I had one that dark I would suspect the surge was coming or had just finished. Try testing again later today to see if it is getting dark.

Oh and I generally don't get a positive until at least cd17 and some have much longer cycles than that!

peskyfeelings Sat 30-Jul-16 15:45:25

Not positive I'm afraid OP. When you finally do get a positive you will know it straight away. The test line has to be the same colour or darker than the control line.

I was getting loads of nearly there's too and getting really frustrated. When I finally got a positive the difference was too obvious to miss. Keep testing and good luck! smile

Pyjamas81 Sat 30-Jul-16 16:23:36

That's a negative am afraid OP but remember they can turn positive very quickly! My positive below was a day after the much fainter line pic next to it.

Fingers crossed your positive OPK is just around the corner smile

Ihavenousername Sat 30-Jul-16 16:56:40

Ah thank you! I'll carry on testing, hopefully I'll get the positive soon. Thank you for your help smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now