PLEASE HELP soo confused with all these tests??

(5 Posts)
Hollz26 Wed 27-Jul-16 18:03:59

Hi im soo confused im due af today, have been really emotional and broken out in so many spots so decided to test yesterday with the cheap one step tests got a really faint line in the morning so decided to get clear blue digital but no got a not pregnant?? So took another one step test today the line is much clearer soo did another clear blue nope same again.. not pregnant so did a cheap tesco test and again positive im so confused because i thought clear blue was meant to work 5 days before af?? Ive attached a photo of todays tests any thoughts be much appreciated x

sammylou1 Wed 27-Jul-16 18:09:53

Hollz - congratulations, you're pregnant!
Clear blue digis are notoriously insensitive, try it again next week.

MmmMalbec Wed 27-Jul-16 18:56:50

Yeah definite lines there. As PP said, clean our digitals aren't as sensitive! Congratulations smile

danigrace Wed 27-Jul-16 20:02:55

Congratulations!! flowers
My close friends' Clear Blue Digi showed up 10 days after her cheapie positive - she's 5 months pg now!

Hollz26 Wed 27-Jul-16 21:23:39

Thanks ladies! Little less worried now i hear people have had similar experience! Will keep doing a few more tests! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now