Please someone give me some answers :( TTC

(6 Posts)
Sophiehfz2805 Wed 27-Jul-16 11:28:01

Hi, i just wanted to join because i'm so confused right now whats going on. I had a late miscarriage in the end of may (28th) and i was 19+1weeks pregnant. After it all happened i bled around 1 week and 5/6 days. Once that stopped i then got my period around 3rd july-8th july. As soon as i came off i showered and me and DH did the deed lol, on the 8th, 9th aswell i think and then the 11th. About 4/5 days after that i got like a tint of light pink then light brown discharge type. Is that normal? Its never happened before so i was wondering can that be implantation bleeding so early as i could've ovulated any time? Im now 6 days away from my period and for the past week i've been having a few pulling pain around belly button and also lower abdominal dull aches which last 2-3 seconds and about 2 times a day. Not everyday though only about 3 days its happened. It felt like what i had before i found out last time i was preg but that one woke me up in the night and lasted much longer than 2-3 seconds. It was the same pain though. I have also been feeling so tired and drained like i cant be bothered doing anything, creamy CF, moodiness, hungry, needing to wee a lot more and back ache and gassy!! And bowel movement alot of the time which hardly happens with me!! Also i never have ever got period symptoms before like some people do, so i dont think it would be any different for this month to get them?

Someone please help because im in two minds. I so badly want to be pregnant again i just wish wish wish i am. I dont wanna get my hopes up but i just want some answers. X

Bimbum Wed 27-Jul-16 12:52:51

Hi I can't give much advise but I know how hard it can be after a loss and didn't want to read and run. Hope everything works out for you x flowers

Brenna24 Wed 27-Jul-16 13:28:29

I had bleeding for my first ovulation after a MMC at 11+3 (baby died around 8 weeks). It could have been ovulation at that time after your period. That is the first and only time I hve ever bled for ovulation.

Sophiehfz2805 Wed 27-Jul-16 13:44:23

Thank you brimbumsmileflowersx

Brenna24- sorry to hear about that sad and did you? But this small amount of like light blood in discharge lasted 2 days or so is that normal? Hmm so must of ovulated quite early then? X

Sophiehfz2805 Wed 27-Jul-16 13:45:40

Also is there a possibility i could be pregnant? As i had sex around that time before and during even though that happened

Brenna24 Wed 27-Jul-16 14:49:19

Hi. I am so rude and didn't say sorry for your loss earlier flowers. Mine wasn't as late as that and it was hard enough. I can't imagine how much worse yours must have been.

Mine was a little red blood for 2 days. Plus some cramping as well. My first thought was that I had some retained products and it was starting all over again and not finished like I thought and I was so upset. Then I did OPKs (positive) and pregnancy tests (negative) and my temperature went up and I realised it might be ovulation. Which was confirmed when my period arrived at my usual 15 dpo.

You could well be pregnant if you had sex in the days around it and it was ovulation. Best of luck that you are and that this one ends well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now