4 days late but BFN

(11 Posts)

I'm 4 days late, have taken lots of tests, all negative. DTD lots around when I think I would have ovulated. No real symptoms either way (of AF or pregnancy). I'm normally a 28 day cycle. Once in a blue moon (I think maybe twice in the last 16 years!!) I may have a longer cycle.
I am looking for others who have had similar experiences, did you end up being pregnant in the end?
How can I take my mind off it, it's driving me mad.

Bimbum Wed 27-Jul-16 11:05:30

Good morning. Just wanted to say I had a similar cycle, I was always 28 days and one month shortly after we started TTC I was 10 days late, kept getting BFN and even had sore boobs which I never normally get pre-af. I wasn't pregnant that cycle unfortunately and never found out why I was so late but it certainly messed with my head. I did get my BFP soon after though so fingers crossed for you :D

user1468173727 Wed 27-Jul-16 23:05:17

I'm 3 days late. All bfn sad I'm usually 28 day cycle. Never late. My boobs are hurting but they usually do when Af is due so I'm none the wiser! I've seen posts where people don't get a bfp until 6 days after Af is due so hopefully were one of them! Good luck smile

MummyBex1985 Thu 28-Jul-16 18:11:39

Another 3 days late with a regular cycle girl here.... BFN this morning...

Been trying for over a year so it's pretty gut wrenching to think this could finally have been it...

I'm sorry MummyBex. Hopefully you are one of the ones who is pregnant but just not had a BFP yet.
AF has started now (very slowly though!). All very odd.

orangebird69 Fri 29-Jul-16 08:45:27

I was one of those that didn't get a bfp until 6 days after AF was due. My now 9mo ds is napping beside me as I type smile

ladymarymoo Fri 29-Jul-16 10:54:40

I am in same boat, convinced myself that I would get a BFP this morning, wee'd in a cup at an ungodly hour and its negative. No sign of period.

When I was pregnant before I was 4 days late before getting a faint positive, tested again at 5 days and got a slightly brighter response so I torture myself in this situation thinking its the same.

Will put off buying more pregnancy tests until next week if I don't get my period over the weekend. TTC for over 2 years, DTD 3 times around time of Ovulation (and either side).

MummyBex1985 Fri 29-Jul-16 14:55:29

I got another BFN this morning sad I'm either 4 or 5 days late now which is unheard of. No PG symptoms through apart from AF type pains and back ache for the last week!

The test I used allegedly works from 6 days before a missed AF so it's probably safe to say it's not good news.

Hope the bitch shows up today or I'll have to cancel my day 3 bloods that are booked for Monday which means waiting another two months to get the ball rolling on fertility tests as I'm on holiday next month sad

ladymarymoo Mon 01-Aug-16 12:49:47

MummeyBex I am in the same boat as you, another BFN this morning, Clear Blue Digital.

I am booked in for a Scan tomorrow and due to have Day 6 Fallopian tube scan and flush on day six, if the bloody AF arrives today or tomorrow it wont happen this month as they don't do them over the weekend. Where TF is my period!

HayzPhoenix Thu 22-Sep-16 14:45:58

Hi all smile
I am 4 days late and BFN test yesterday... I am hoping it is just too early to tell yet! But... not that I am symptom spotting.... I have aches on the top sides of my legs and behind my knees on and off over the last few days and has only increased!
Last week I had a few days of (sorry tmi coming up!) light bleeding on and off / spotting then the day after I had a few brown spots and now nothing!!!
I have had on and off cramps all week that just feel more tugging that normal period cramps and also my hips and back ache.
I have the symptoms just not the results I wanted sad
TTC over a year now and every month I get my hopes up!
Hoping someone has had similar symptoms to advise please!
Thank you.
Hugs
xxxx

delilahbucket Thu 22-Sep-16 18:44:23

Five days late last cycle. Was not pregnant. Just ovulated late.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now