Charting using thermometer

(5 Posts)
Archies1mummy Tue 26-Jul-16 16:33:44

Hi all. New to the site , have been using BBT to trying and figure out when I ovulate as well as OPK's .. I am just looking for some advice or expertise on my chart and the ovulation day as I'm still figuring it out. Have attached a pic of my chart. TIA

MmmMalbec Tue 26-Jul-16 17:14:09

If you get a third higher temperature I'd say it's right and you've ovulated on day 17. It ties in with your OPK being positive as well and your watery CM. Well timed DTD so you just have to wait now!

Archies1mummy Tue 26-Jul-16 17:27:45

Thanks. I am really hoping I get another high one tomorrow. I love having the control of temping but it comes along with o so many more questions. As if I'm not scowling the net enough grin

Archies1mummy Thu 28-Jul-16 17:39:31

Temps are staying up for now. Hoping to see them stay about cover line unless there's a dip in the next couple of days for implantation dip , then I will start to get excited. You never know with these temps until it's all over and done with thigh. All about the waiting and hoping smile

MmmMalbec Thu 28-Jul-16 18:36:53

Excellent. Fingers crossed for you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now