What are my chances

(5 Posts)
Lelly0503 Sat 23-Jul-16 23:27:29

If we BD the two nights before my positive OPK? I got a positive OPK Friday but last BD Thursday night. Had EWCM thurs Friday and today but unfortunately haven't been able to Dtd again. Will try tommorow but am wondering what my chances are? Each month I'm determined to BD every day of my FW but we never do and I can't help feeling I'm missing the key day!!

Lelly0503 Sat 23-Jul-16 23:28:33

Sorry that should read that we BD for two nights before my positive OPK. I BD weds and thurs and got positive OPK Friday x

MmmMalbec Sun 24-Jul-16 08:13:58

Sperm can live for up to 7 days so you've got a chance. You probably should have DTD at least on the Friday though to give yourself the best chance. But stranger things have definitely happened. Good luck!

Lelly0503 Sun 24-Jul-16 10:31:56

Thanks Malbec, the exact same thing happened last month but I only Dtd on the Wednesday. I have a bit more hope that we Dtd on the Thursday as well. Friday we tried to bd but just wasn't working for us and yday we were both out all day separately and late home. At least I won't get my hopes up massively this month. I'd feel better right now if I had Dtd on Friday but if AF arrives I would of felt more disappointed. What a horrible game this TTC is xx

MmmMalbec Sun 24-Jul-16 13:04:25

Yeah I know what you mean. It really is crappy isn't it. I hate the wait and then the disappointment. Hope you get your BFP soon xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now